I'm hittin' the road!!

jt14894

Apr 6, 2005
Florida
Hey all in the Southeast!

Can you help a fellow Stanger?
Next week, I'll be going on a road trip in my 2005 GT for the first time.
I'll be leaving Florida (Tampa) and heading up to Tennessee (Knoxville) to visit family.
My route will be I-75 north pretty much all the way so for any of you who live in Georgia and Tennesse and are near I-75, or familiar with an area near I-75, I'd llke to know which exits (to towns or roads) which have the best gas prices.
If you're not sure, I can also look up gas prices on the Gas Buddy (gasbuddy.com) website so if you could give me your ZIP code I can plug it in and get a listing there, but if you know a specific exit that would be great.
Also, if you know of any construction projects, along the way, let me know if there are any bypass routes.

Thanks for your help! :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Prices are pretty good around here, Are you going through valdosta? Its about 10cents cheaper than what we have here(thomasville ga), you got adel, tifton, then perry, they had a bit of construction a couple of months ago, dont know of an alternate route. All of these places are usually not too crowded, perry can crowded at times. Then you got macon, and then Hotlanta.

BTW: Atlanta is full of modded stangs, prepare for a race or two!

Josh