Im so Pist!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

Im telling you im already at the point where im either going to break down and lose it and possible hurt someone. Well more than possibly because at this point one person comes up to me the wrong way i swear ill **** someone up. I go to get the police report as soon as i get out of school which is 2:35 and i get to the police station and the little bitch at the reports window says to me, after im waiting like 3 or 4 minutes that "We're closed!" in a high pitched squeaky ass annoying voice! Who the hell closes at 3!!! I SWEAR IM LOSING IT ALREADY I HATE THIS!!!! then the bitch goes on to close the curtain of the window in my face and AGHH!!!!!! ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................*tries to calm down* i swear i just feel like glueing a pont back to the side replaceing the rim and selling the stupid car! ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Tommorow my mother is going to pick up the report in the morning so hopefully then something can be resolved. Between school and the screw ups of the counselers in literally everyones schedules and the ****ing car i dont know how much longer i can take this! All i want is for my school schedule and car to be fixed!

I HATE HOMESTEAD!!!!!!!!!!!

i feel for you man my car was broken into outside my buddys house and they could have clammed it on their homeowners insurance but no i had to claim it on my car insurance so then it got jacked up like **** and now they are akin me if i know anybody who can fix thier deck for them well i said na im sorry i dont **** comes bakc on people lol hope everythign works out for ya bro

Ok well i feel better today and i know it could be worse so ill just keep with that tought. Today I am going to have my mom pick up the report before she goes to work so thats probably taken care of. Oh and to answer your question

Why do you hate homestead?

Just because theres always some BS coming from somewhere for something. It gets really irratating after you have lived here a couple of years but it was either this or kendall traffic. I honestly dont know which one is worse :shrug: :nonono: .

Did you try to load the pics?

No I cant yet because for that i was going to borrow my girlfriends digital camera to get the pics and upload. But right now I have been too busy with school and my new job although i must say i like my new job compared to the other jobs i have had before and i am sure you guys can figure out why, I work at Advanced Auto Parts. Its a pretty fun job and i get to use the little machine to check my Battery, Alternator, and run a system diagnostics. Which i have done, and everything is good no CEL no charging problems. My car motorwise is running great! :D So yea well that. Hopefully today i will have a better day because i have been having a pretty ****ty week so far.

Ok well i went and got some estimates today and well from ford the damage is $1576.99. And then i went to another place called Specialized Autobody and their estimate was $1868.85. And i know first hand that specialized auto does very good work but i still prefer ford do my car because well...They are ford!lol.

They're insurance is going to pay for your damage. Let's say you go to the one for $1800 and they give you a check for the $1800+ to get your stang fixed. You can then take it to ford for $1500+ to get it fixed. Whatever is left over, you can buy your stang a present or consider it your "pain and suffering" (having to deal with all of it). You get what I'm saying.

Ok once again all this **** has started over. Now the manager of the association is avoiding my mom. At this point shes livid as well because we followed all the procedures and did everything they asked us to. Now tommorow shes leaving work early just to go to the stupid ass association office and talk to this guy personally since his fat ass is trying to avoid her. Case and point i still havent gotten my car fixed and im still waiting very impatiently...! :fuss: :nono: <---that would be me flicking off the association.

P.S.

My mom already faxed the fat ass a letter wensday saying he has till next wensday to resolve the problem. If not we are going to file a class action civil suit against the association. But shes going tommorow to give them one last chance. And she did let them know they could do this the easy way or the hard way. :D :flag:

Thanks, hehe when we threatened with the class action civil suit they finally sent the papers to the insurance company so we should here from them monday ill keep u guys updated.

Heres a pic of what it did to my rim.

And those scratches go all around the rim, and it even took off the little balancing weights from the rim.

Attachments

• PICT0412.JPG
    PICT0412.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 87
  • PICT0413.JPG
    PICT0413.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 96
GTA_V6_Mustang said:
Thanks, hehe when we threatened with the class action civil suit they finally sent the papers to the insurance company so we should here from them monday ill keep u guys updated.

Heres a pic of what it did to my rim.

And those scratches go all around the rim, and it even took off the little balancing weights from the rim.

Wow. I see that your pony got decapitated. You gotta post up some more pics.