I'm sure ya never heard this one before....

ray04v6

Jul 1, 2005
alabama
Well heres the deal. Lately a couple of my buddys have been getting camaros. They all think there tough stuff and of course they all talk crap. So i was wondering who would win (track not street)

a stock 4th gen camaro auto
or
my 04 v6 stang with custom dual exhaust 5spd

ive read the the camaro is at 200 hp and 225 tq. the stang is rated from ford at 193hp and 225tq. Im thinking with my exhaust and the 5 spd it would make it about equal.

Who would win???
chevy vs ford? lol

• Sponsors (?)

im gonna say drivers race on this one, if it were auto vs auto then the camaro would probably win because their autos are geared better than ours are and when put against a 5spd camaro the auto camaro wont lose by much. whereas a stock 5spd v6 stang vs a stock auto v6 stang the 5spd would win by a larger margain. if you can both have equal launches you should take him. your exhaust wont give you much of an edge but it doesnt really matter the 5spd v6 camaro and 5spd v6 stang are just about equal stock.

Would a '94 Camaro with a '99 Mustang drivetrain be able to beat a '94 Mustang with a '99 Camaro drivetrain?

I'm also modding my Stang. Do you think a Civic body kit will fit on this?
87motz1.jpg

Attachments

• 87motz1.jpg
    87motz1.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 99
[QUOTE='66 coupe]Would a '94 Camaro with a '99 Mustang drivetrain be able to beat a '94 Mustang with a '99 Camaro drivetrain?

I'm also modding my Stang. Do you think a Civic body kit will fit on this?
87motz1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:rlaugh: Ya, a civic body kit would fit. The only problem is why would you go with one body kit? Go with two.

Attachments

• 87motz1.jpg
    87motz1.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 91