Fuel Injectors for my fox with Terminator X. EV1 or EV6?

Aug 29, 2023
Tampa
I'm doing a Terminator X with an On3 turbo kit in my Foxbody (intake manifold is an original Performer RPM). I have the 550-937 kit (not the 937F) and I'm a bit lost on which injectors to get. It seems there are either EV1 or EV6 injectors (I think the Terminator X comes with EV1 plugs), and I know you can get plug adapters if needed, but I seem to recall the body or reach was a little different between EV1 and EV6 injectors. LMR shows both for the 86-93 years, so I'm a bit unsure. I'm planning to go with 47lb injectors, but want to make sure they will fit my intake/fuel rail.

SO, is there a physical difference between EV1 or EV6 injectors?

Thanks

(picture, cuz why not)

Attachments

• IMG_0022.jpeg
    IMG_0022.jpeg
    430.1 KB · Views: 39
  • Sponsors (?)

EV6 are about the same height at the EV1 (stock style for the Fox Mustangs). EV6 are skinnier and have a different injector connector that is water proof/resistant. When you order the Terminator X you have to select which injector style you are running and it will come with the correct connectors.

EV6 are about the same height at the EV1 (stock style for the Fox Mustangs). EV6 are skinnier and have a different injector connector that is water proof/resistant. When you order the Terminator X you have to select which injector style you are running and it will come with the correct connectors.
OK, that helps. I have EV1 connectors, but wasn't sure about the physical difference (other than the plug)

Thanks

On one of my vehicles i was going to use EV1 to EV6 adapters and honestly i didn't like them.
I'd either use ev1 injectors or splice in ev6 connectors, but i wouldn't run those adapters.
More connections, more problems.

• PlusOne
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users