Interesting Event?

titanium8850

May 2, 2003
Atlanta
About three weeks ago, I was walking out of kitchen and noted a silver saleen backing out of my yard. Alarmed thinking someone was stealing the car, I ran to the front door and opened it only to note it was non supercharged S281 with chrome rims.( :notnice: Kind of rude to pull into my yard like that!) The guys revs the engine and shoots out my neighborhood like a rocket, nice exhaust by the way. On the way home last night outside of Conyers...this same guy pulls out in front of me from a Gas Station. I give him the courtesy rev as I he turned off and layed some ceremonial tread(1-3)with beautiful s/c whine. He returned the favor with a rev....I went about a mile down the road and decided that I'd turn around and be sociable and speak only to find the guy had went accross the street from his house and assembled a mob of people. Why? Just curious.... Does anyone know the guy on this board? I'm trying to be cool with him after he pulled into my yard that day but now I'm getting a shady feeling about him. I think he may have took my rev and rubber wrong but I'm not into the street racing scene nor do I care for people who do it. So if you know the guy driving the silver saleen S281 that lives off of GA20 in the Magnet community outside of Conyers let him know that my intentions are friendly and that it isn't cool to pull into someone's driveway like he did. :mad:

• Sponsors (?)