Interesting stash of classic cars / parts in Vermont

smercier

Apr 17, 2002
Baton Rouge, La
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170060842285

Unfortunately, I made slightly less than the asking price last year so I don't think I'll be bidding.

Either way, what a treat it would be to just take the tour. I always get a kick out of being able to see Joe Hebert's (Ascension Ponycars) collection of 300+ Mustangs / Fords but this guy really takes the cake. If anybody is unfamiliar with him, Joe's a good guy and usually has between 10 and 50 Mustang parts auctions on ebay. You can see his collection of cars in the background of this auction:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230062849772

• Sponsors (?)

Wow, Thats amazing, to bad he had to stack another car on top of the 67 fastback!
The guy that owns the tow yard behind the shop where I work in Phoenix has a yard thats similiar but he charge's whatever the kelly blue book price is for a mint vehicle -for his non running heaps.

i never said i wanted one, just that i'd never seen one. i couldn't give a rat's ass about it, actually. just one of those oddity's that you have to stare at for no other reason than it's wierd. kind of like a fat chick in a g-string, you don't want to look but you can't help it:rlaugh:

I know, I was just kidding. Still, it's hard to resist that "fine Corinthian leather!"

Wow
That makes me feel a whole lot better about the old econoline sitting behind my pole barn full of parts, not to mention the half dozen engines and rear ends I have laying around.

My GAWD man!

I can't imagine taking that on in any way but a full time retirement, with the land and buildings included in the price (but not as high as he's asking) it would take decades for a small group of folks to sell off that much stuff unless you did it firesale auction style, then you have to hope that the real estate is worth a pile of money once you're done with the clean up.
Wow.

problem is, a lot of those cars are mid 70's smog machines.... not worth much.:notnice:

Going on the 2500 ton comment in one of the questions and assuming a tractor-trailer can haul 60,000lbs net and still be legal(I don't know what the trucks weigh).....it would take about 80 trips to clear that place out. :eek: Thats not accounting for all the cars which take up more space than weight on a trailer.