Is This A Dumb Idea?

Jennifer6525

Dec 26, 2004
All the confusion with my vanity plate is driving me crazy so I have been trying to figure out a way to put "Pretty Pony" on the car in hopes that it will put an end to all the misinterpretations.This is one of the things I am considering:

View attachment 509413

I was thinking the cursive writing like the frame in the middle

Here is my plate again:

mustang17.jpg

Do you think it will look tacky and cheesy or not?

• Sponsors (?)

What do you think looks good Jennifer? Also, how about a frame thats just chrome? No writing at all..

But you know what? This is not really a question for all of us.. This is up to you.. You make the payments on the car.. How dare anyone say that the cursive writing looks cheesey.. If thats what you want..

I say you do it the way you like, and post screenshots for us to enjoy.. Some will like it, and some wont.. You cant please everybody...

first time i saw the plate i got it try my plate

everyone said the car looked like a bee. even a little girl on my block put a small stuffed be on my driver side mirror (it now hangs on the rear view mirror.

possible meanings

1. car is a bee likes hunny
2. love my wife (thats what i tell her) she knows i mean it.
3. i love my car ( no brainer )
4. car loves me (thats my wifes fav)
i picked hunny instead of honey for 3 reasons 1 honey was taken 2 kids plate has flowers and grass and i thought it was fitting. i have 4 kids one is 4 and im a big kid at heart!

the plate is what you want part of the fun is figuring them out. i have had plenty

yamaha 750 was CC YAA
wifes car LVMYM8
work truck was 4U2C ( for you to see )
other truck AFIXER
and my ranger is LITLFXR

dont worry about it do what looks and feals good to you

question: Are the other '05 Stangs out there without "pretty pony" on their plates any less pretty than yours? Discuss...

imo- custom plates describing your car are lame, cocky, and scream "look at me!, I need attention"

Shouldn't your car do the talking on its own without having to tell people your car is pretty on the plates?

OOoooo Phil is picking a fight on this one.. :D .. The only thing I will say is that 99% of the time I do not get the personal plate's message right. :shrug:

Jenn, don't worry about it. Your car is beautiful. If it isn't already copywritten maybe HAWT... :p LOL.... Like MSP said, get what you want and don't worry about the confusion. GIRL! YOU OWN AN 05 STANG! As of right now, there are about 183,000 of us in the whole U S of A! :flag: That is a statement in itself... :nice:

Jennifer

Jenn, only you can make the choice - it's your car, what does it matter what we think?

If it's any consolation I understood what the plate was saying.

Mine is MGNUT which confuses the heck out of people until I explain that my plate in the UK was/is MG52NUT & was worn of my '03 MG TF (MG number 12 for me) - I just point to the MG Owners Club sticker in the windshield, you know just to help them along a bit ;-).
One day I'll have another MG to put it on but in the meantime it'll sit on the stang.
For the really picky people I just remind them that M & G are the 1st & last letters of MustanG anyway.