It's been awhile........

• Sponsors (?)

Where have you been? We haven't had anybody to kick around in so long, my knee is getting stiff :p

Wait a minute, did you go down to San Antonio anytime recently??? 1/2NK swore she saw a Planters' "Mr Peanut" weaving back and forth in a Volkswagen headed east in the westbound lane of the freeway last week......
C'mon, you can tell us - that was you, right? :D

Oh, by the way; the bar next to the Jacuzzi is doing a little "redneck retro" night (Fuzzy put something in the blender - some kinda lump covered in Por-15 - and now it's broken), so no Daiquiris or Margaritas. How's about a nice Jack & Coke?

Beam & Seven? :shrug:
Can't go wrong with a Velvet & Water! :nice:

Hey now, I wasn't the one who put that lump of whatever in there! :mad:

Come to think of it, didn't you POR-15 that petrified mouse that you found in the brake drum of Sally's new rear axle? I thought you were gonna mount that on a plaque to give to Realmongo? :scratch:

Was that what you stuck in the blender? Why? You know we were gonna need it for that party with the girls this weekend! :bang:

Oh, never mind - pass me back that bottle of Jim Beam and let's get on with kicking the Peanut-boy around :lol:

Sorry Jimmy, I don't have your Jimmy! :rlaugh:
I thought that lump was Peanut-boy?:scratch:
I didn't POR15 the mouse, fact of the matter is, I don't know where he got off too!:eek: Just what I needed, a dead mouse infesting my house!
Good thing I work nights at the Nursing Home, but I am STILL wary of things that go "BUMP" in the night!:doh:
TRUST me on that....if something goes "BUMP" in the night, it is NOT a good thing..................:fuss:

steelhorse said:
Ok, now I can forgive alot of things but not having daquaris or margaritas in the gutter bar is WAY out of line.

You know forgeting what you did with the por-15'ed mouse carcass is a good sign of old age.

I bet it's been awhile since anything has went bump in night eh
Ever hear of BYOB!?!?:fuss:
Never did get around to POR15-ing Mickey, I think his cousin's spirited him away to the mousey graveyard.............. :shrug:
Uhhhh, unfortunately no.....it happens all to frequently........ :nonono:

NO! No! Nonononononononononononononononononononononononononono!:fuss:
Mickey DID NOT get POR15'd!

He just up and vanished one night...........come to think of it, I did hear some strange noises coming from the basement, like the rustling of little mousey robes and little mousey voices chanting incantations..........I just let them be, I didn't want to give them the excuse to resort to human sacrifices!:eek:

65stanger said:
NO! No! Nonononononononononononononononononononononononononono!:fuss:
Mickey DID NOT get POR15'd!

He just up and vanished one night...........come to think of it, I did hear some strange noises coming from the basement, like the rustling of little mousey robes and little mousey voices chanting incantations..........I just let them be, I didn't want to give them the excuse to resort to human sacrifices!:eek:

Mickey? I thought it was Minnie we sent down there.