just bought 03 gt

• Sponsors (?)

Gears were my favorite mod done.
Shifter in second place. MGW or Steeda
Long tubes, O/R prochamber and cat-back. Made more of a difference in that order.
I also have K&N FIPK, no difference but it looks cool and lifetime filter.
Accufab TB & Plenum, I'm sure they made a difference but didn't notice anything on the SOTP meter.
Predator tuner with timing maxed I noticed a difference in WOT and throttle response. Look at SCT tuners also.
Pullies are a debateable mod. Most people notice a difference but some people have a concern about poor installation and engine damage.
Cams are a good hp mod, VT or Comp, they move the power band up in the rpm's and gain good hp, VT stage 1's about 22-25ish hp. Stage 2's even better with more lump but require new springs = mo money.
Then there is the obvious....Supercharger and/or Nitrous.
I want to do Full Length Sub-frame connectors, good reviews on them and highly rated mod.
I have steeda springs, good 1.5" drop, better in corners rougher on big bumps.
I'm looking to get LCA's next, again good reviews and the stock UCA's seem to be fine for most people.

Basically get some goals. Do you want street/strip, just strip, spirited daily driver, corner carver. Then ask questions about those set ups.
What's your budget? do you want suggestions on Superchargers/Turbos or are you like most of us and squeezing out mods every few months at a time.
Staying N/A?
My fingers hurt.

Damn, that was a pretty good rundown. Not much i can add to that. I would stress that you figure out what YOU want from the car. Start off with the small things. After driving the car for a while, you may find that there are things you think should be changed, whether it be performance or looks.