Just Got Her Back - WOW.

Whatup,

I'm posting pics tomorrow morning but I just got the ride back after 2 weeks of body shop/Excessive Motorsport work - FINALLY DONE.

I had a rattling coming into first/neutral for a LONG TIME and it turned out to be the driveshaft - was f**king falling off apparently?! Rusted to hell which I knew, Chris at Excessive hooked me up with a used one until I go FRPP Alum. and WOW - My ride runs with so much more power and like a new damn car. Also cleaned up the MAF. The entire steering column is so much smoother and my shifts are so much better. I'm SO glad it wasn't the T-5 and so glad it wasn't ruined because of it.

Anyways the SVO project is DONE. I still have to go back next week to my body guy and get some sanding/minor painting done but it was definitley worth the investment. My side pipes come out about a half inch from the skirts but it's better that way so the paint doesn't burn off.

Pics in the AM, just felt like chatting it up since I'm so STOKED TO HAVE HER BACK. I feel like I've got my livelyhood back!

- Andrew

:banana:

• Sponsors (?)

Hell yeah I did. My driveshaft was so loose and rattly that I felt like I wasn't getting any of the power I just added on. Now she's got a little more "go" to her and everything is much tighter and smooth.

Wow am I talking about a car or a girl?

:lol:

I'm washing it up right now so I'll have pics soon.

Yeah Excessive is still open, they moved their shop a few years ago I guess but they're still in Mannassas.

Yeah man, I know them. Small world. I took my car there in April to get my gears installed. If you've seen a white 5.0 with white FCCT stickers on the side, that's me, lol.

Real good shop. Scott is a good guy. Do you know Jason? He has the S72 Camaro. Well it's actually his dad's but he drives it on the track. Jason owns a red TT 300zx. He started novastreet.

Dude, I know, I blueballed myself.

My roomate went to Iraq yesterday and is down in his base before he ships out - he has my pics and has to email them to me. Otherwise I have to take new pics and I'm just too damn lazy cause I took like 30 pics the first time.