Mach 1 Just got my mach. NICE.

CobraG said:
I don't bother to read about the mack 1 :rolleyes: Why should I? Who cares, like I said, normal everyday people see a mack and thing hmmm a Mustang with a different hood scoop, they see a Cobra and they think, oh cool, a Cobra!

:spot:

Or they look at a Cobra and go hmmm a Mustang with a different front bumper since the V6s came with Cobra hoods. :rlaugh: Pathetic. :rolleyes:

• Sponsors (?)

Some people are so bitter times have past them by...You made a great choice. In the SVT poll I saw in the Mach section even the 03/04 Cobra owners selected the Mach over thier older cousins. If street racing or 1/4 miles your game you got the right car and by far the best looking mustang yet IMO. :flag:

ttown said:
Some people are so bitter times have past them by...You made a great choice. In the SVT poll I saw in the Mach section even the 03/04 Cobra owners selected the Mach over thier older cousins. If street racing or 1/4 miles your game you got the right car and by far the best looking mustang yet IMO. :flag:

A Cobra is still a Cobra, why didn't you get one?

Cobra :spot:

Some people want Machs, some want Cobras. Who really cares. It's still a Stang. And you can find an auto Mach. I don't think, and this is a guess on my part, that you can get an auto Cobra.

If you have a screwed up right hand like I do, that is important.

For morons that keep stumbling into this forum, this is the MACH 1 Forum. We specifically talk about the MACH 1 in this section. If you don't have any positive or useful info. about our specific vehicles, then keep your friggin' noses out of here. :nonono:

00VERT GT said:
Just got her last week. Sold my baby...2000 GT triple black. Modded to hell and back. BUT MAN. After driving this mach it REALLY makes my GT feel like a damn pig. What a step up. GT's are kids toys compared to this. Very Nice car. Everything about it is way above the GT. Kickin myself for not getting one earlier.
When i drove a mach, it felt much better than my car when stock, but now my car has an equal feel to it. Thats both auto/manual machs, but the manual did feel stronger.

CobraG said:
A Cobra is still a Cobra, why didn't you get one?

Cobra :spot:

I was looking at a 2001 cobra. But they are older, don't look much different than the 12341234 mustangs allready out there and the Mach has a newer engine that is better than the older cobras. It was my speedshop that really got on me for thinking about getting a older cobra over the Mach...they said why the **** would i buy older technology when for the same price you can have newer and faster. Seemed pretty simple to me so i chose the mach. I know that their are die hard cobra fans out there and I completly understand their reasonings..hell if i could afford a 2003/04 cobra i would have jumped all over it.

To each his own.

CatmanJJ said:
*edit*

Bah nevermind, it's useless.

Anyway back on topic...how do you like your MACh1 so far? :banana:

I love it man. Just bought myself a MGW short throw. I have no problems with the stocker but everyone just keeps raving about this shifter..so we'll see.

How's your Mach holding up?