Just ordered P.M.S today!

green_drop

May 29, 2003
I just ordered the P.M.S and just wanted to know some success stories some of you guys might of had with it. Plus any tips on the do's and don'ts please feel free to voice your opinion. Thanks.

1995 Mustang GT Convert.

-Ford Motor sports 4.10 rearend gear
-BBK shorty equal length headers
-bassani x-pipe with cats
-mac 2.5 cat-back exhaust
-jegster upper and lower control arms
-kyb gas-a-just shocks and struts
-gms subframe connectors
-FMS aluminum driveshaft
-Tremec TKO 5-speed transmission
-mac cold air intake
-FMS 65mm Throttle body
-Trickflow upper and lower intake
-Nitrous Express 150 shot wet kit
-Nitrous Express purge kit
-275/40R17 nitto drag radials in back
-245/45r17 BFgoodrich comp T/A in front
-Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator
-Aeromotive 255lph intank fuel pump
-Jacobs Fire control ignition system
-NGK spark plugs
-180 degree thermostat
-smog pump taken off
-Trickflow twisted wedge heads
-Gaskets port matched from heads to intake
-FMS Hardened push rods
-E-303 Cam
-Ford racing 1.6 roller rockers
-GMS 75mm mass air calib for 30lbs injectors
-Aeromotive adjustable fuel pressure regulator
-ford racing 30lbs injectors
-Ford racing roller timing chain

only 272rwhp. w/o nitrous. 360rwhp with nitrous with a NX 150hp wet shot.

Any suggestions on how to make it 300rwhp on motor. I am thinking a chip.

• Sponsors (?)

Unlock the Performance Potential of your EEC-IV with Engine Tuning Adjustability Not Available in any Performance "Chip"!

The P.M.S. goes far beyond the capabilities of a performance "chip", offering a broad selection of adjustments and tuning. Now you can take advantage of aftermarket performance components while still using the stock engine control computer! Step up to the P.M.S. and move into tomorrow's world of performance!

http://www.andersonfordmotorsport.com

OMG the PMS rocks! For real. :nice: I have never felt my motor feel so crisp and responsive and most of all.....safe from crazy detonation. It has a bunch of tables to play with and depending on your combo you will set yours up differently than many others who have one. It will be custom tailored tuning by yourself at the push of a button.
I'm still learning mine but obsess about it all day long since I installed it and am testing on it 2 or 3 hours a day. It's all about tuning the fuel and timing curve precisely for ultimate performance. By minusing or adding timing and fuel through out your RPM range. It allows you to tailor Part throttle in LL, ML, and HL conditions, WOT, Boost retard timing ,
n2o boost retard, idle control, stand alone mode, and so on. The capacity that this unit can help you tune your motor is phenomenal and I'm learning everyday with joy. :nice:

Let me know when you install it and if you have any questions. I'm not a pro but know some of the basics and how it's working well for me. It's all Joe's fault I have one after he turned me on to Troy's site stangtuning.com where there are any answers you need there.
Good luck and enjoy! :D