just sat in an 05

46cobrajm

Feb 2, 2004
kokomo IN
I just saw a prototype of the new 05. I work at a Ford dealership in IN
and somebody from delphi brought one over. He was doing tests over the weekend. The interior was awesome and the sound was equally thrilling. My mgr. went for a ride and said he was going to have to change his drawers when he got back. This car is absolutley awesome. Even with the leopard camo stickers, it ****ing turns heads.

:nice: very :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Yesturday, I was at the Michigan International Auto Show in Grand Rapids. They had the '05 on display...the silver with the white stripes...again, awesome. Ford really did it right.

At any rate, I've seen the BFG white letter tires on the Ford GT and now this '05 Mustang GT...they really complete the look of the car. I was wondering if these tires were made just for the show cars or if they plan on mass producing them. I think they'd complete the look of any high performance Mustang. Any news from the dealerships if these are an option or not?

the new 05 is 3cubic ft bigger, does it look it in person? compared to current? in the trilogy vid it also looks a lil high...i need to see this damn thing in person! :bang: