Just Saying What's Up!

PreRolled_Exotics

Jul 5, 2014
Hey you guys I just purchased my first mustang! 1987 5.0 GT! I'm pretty excited because I love the foxes by far and have had plenty of dreams owning one.. Now it's come true. She is rough right now but in good condition considering she is an automatic and hasnt seen too many doughnuts! Original spare +jack cargo cover pretty clean besides the flame paint job from a previous owner! Not bad though I've seen worse in terms of flames IMO! But anyway I'm here seeking the guidance of all you experts I've been reading for a while now browsing this site and have learned little things but I didn't want to subscribe until I became an official mustang owner! Lemme know what you guys think about her and all opinions and suggestions are welcome! I do need help with a timing issue to pass smog but I can get into that next post if anyone wants to listen!
epejyvu7.jpg
napyne6u.jpg
gu9avy8y.jpg
megahy8a.jpg
pamaveta.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Im new here so hello to all. but I have a question that I can't find anywhere. I need the measurements on a back window for a 92 Convertible. Thanks

Hey I got action! Haha thanks just making sure you guys are still alive in here! I'll be in the fox section from now on thanks @madspeed. What do you guys think of the flames? I'm not a flame guy and all my buddies get on it but I must say it has grown on me! Thinking about painting them a different shade of black so they aren't so flashy though.

Thank you. Yeah I wasn't a fan either but whoever did them took their time! Believe me I've seen worse. Right now my main concern is to get it running strong again. Fix suspension and upgrade tires. After that I'll worry about the cosmetics haha