Just some info

KWIK9550

Founding Member
Jun 14, 1999
SOUTH BEND, IN
Well, I have been away for quite some time (dabbling in my other hobby, car audio) and I did some searching and haven't seen much mention of some newer brands that have popped up as of late. So, I decided to give you guys some links on some very good equipment and some valuable information. Here goes:

Elemental Designs This is a newer company that sells strictly over the internet. Great drivers at an affordable price for just about any budget or ear. They also have amplifiers available and some sounddeadening. If you are looking for awesome sound on an extremely tight budget, this is the place for you.

Stereo Integrity This company just started up a little over a year ago. They make 2 different sub-bass drivers(sizes 12 and 15) and offer a couple component sets and some home audio stuff as well. They have made a very good reputation for themselves in a little over a year and have been touted as some of the best sounding drivers out there. A little higher in price, but the quality and customer service is highly astounding. In fact, I run the 15" in my own car.

Adire Audio Adire Audio is well, what can I say, just amazing. They have a wide range of drivers, kits, and amplifiers available. Dan Wiggins, the owner, is a very powerful and highly regarded audio expert. You cannont go wrong with anything he has to offer.

Resonant Engineering Re has been around about as long as Elemental. They are also highly regarded as of late. Amazing drivers, amazing prices. They offer everything from components, to Subs, and amps.

Now these are just a few places and I have many more I will be adding to this list later, but I just wanted to give some people who don't really know alot just a hint of what is out there. Enjoy.

• Sponsors (?)