Roush lfp heat exchanger

03s281sc

Mar 31, 2005
maryland
anyone have any luck with these things. how much can i expect my intercooler readings one the dash gauge to drop. I dont feel like spending 800 on the chicane intercooler right now and taking the s/c and intake off.

• Sponsors (?)

I have both the heatexchanger and the supertank my temps dropped by about 15 to degrees.I worked with LFP using my car to help design the heatexchanger and supertank to fit the Saleens.I added the Chicane intercooler last aand temps droped another 20 +-

Marc:flag:

So Marc, your saying you have both the heat Exchanger on your car with the Chicane Intercooler???? I asked Joe about adding a Different Heat Exchanger on my car and he said don't bother!! The design might be bigger but you can't beat the dual fans set up the saleen one has stock!! That was his Professional Opinion!! Of course its always good to hear what people think when adding something on if it was worth it or not!!!

Both the heat exchanger and supertank are about 2x bigger than the stock saleen stuff.To me more surface area for cooling and more coolant = cooler temps.The fans will fit the LFP heat exchanger it fits the same way the saleen one does.I just drilled and tapped four screws and it was done.I'll try to post some pics...

Marc