lol at my dog

carbed87 said:
lol, everytime i put madball's "pride" song on my dog starts panting and wagging her tail once it gets like 30 seconds in lol.

i didn't really notice at first but i came across the music video and was playing it when she started acting all happy. so about on hour later i tried it, and same thing lol. my dogs effin wierd

pic.php

pic.php
[/URL][/IMG]

NOOOOOOOO, you give DMAN his dog back RIGHT NOW. :nono:

• Sponsors (?)

Nice dog carbed87 :nice:

I had 2 dogs,my yellow lab Skipper had to be put to sleep last year,he had a siezer and didnt recover so it had to be done,he was 14 so he had a good life.

He had a buddy the last few years of his life,a all black German Shepard I still have named Raiu (its Japanese,my cousin named him) who's five or six years old now.

View attachment 446618

Anyone ever taken their dogs for a ride in the stang? My dog is hilarious in there, he has no sense of balance, so when I hit the gas his front legs come up and his head just comes back like there is this extreme force coming over him, he looks terrified, but he loves cruising with the windows down even if he is all over the place. I should get a video of it haha that would be funny.

mob said:
Anyone ever taken their dogs for a ride in the stang? My dog is hilarious in there, he has no sense of balance, so when I hit the gas his front legs come up and his head just comes back like there is this extreme force coming over him, he looks terrified, but he loves cruising with the windows down even if he is all over the place. I should get a video of it haha that would be funny.

My dog wont sit on a seat,he has to be on the floor of the vehicle while its moving,I even had tryed to buckle him in once.Nope,he gets on the floor as soon as its in gear. :shrug:

bluevenom867 said:
My dog wont sit on a seat,he has to be on the floor of the vehicle while its moving,I even had tryed to buckle him in once.Nope,he gets on the floor as soon as its in gear. :shrug:

haha true, I wouldnt buckle my dog up in my seat belts, id get a doggy seat belt from a pet store. But I dont put my dog in my car enough to make it useful, hes only been in it like 3 times. Guy in a driving class I had to take told a story about a dog in a back seat and a kid up front, they got in a car accident, dog went flying to the front hit the kid in the head, dog was fine, kid was left brain damaged.

Rtanger84 said:
My dog pissed on the seat in my car she was so afraid.. Needless to say she doesnot go in my car anymore.

that sucks lol, I always put a towel down. My little dog used to put his feet on the seat and stand with his arms against the door and have his head just sticking out the window, poor little guy passed away a few weeks ago :(

Rtanger84 said:
Hey mob do they let bikes run at that auto-x track in gainsville?

Im gonna go ahead and say no, but youd have to call and ask. I highly doubt it. It is a test and tune, but Im not sure if bikes require a different kind of tech, id call.