Looking for a 93 SVT Cobra

bottlfed92

Aug 16, 2004
Canada
No real color preference, at all. Just looking for a nice cruiser. Don't plan on modding it a whole lot (.....honestly).
Any time after the end of July, is the timing. I have a weekend booked in Norwalk, Ohio (FFW) with the car.

The plan is to trade my car for one. So anyone interested in trading a 1993 SVT Cobra (teal?...Don't we all? LOL) for a 1992 Calypso Green Coupe (see sig for details of car), please PM me. Not really interested in anything else, other than a 93 Cobra. :nice: If the car doesn't go......I won't be upset :canada: .

BTW.....Check the upcoming September issue of 'Modified Mustangs' magazine for a small surprise. LOL.

~Jeff

• Sponsors (?)

Why would you want to trade your car? After all the work that you have done to it, it would be a shame to trade something like that in.

I know a Cobra would be nice, but honestly, I think you should keep it.

OH........and I don't belive you about not modding it :D

Jeff and I have battled the 'I want to sell' bug before..sometimes a change is best, especially for a SVT. My guess is the car is causing him stress..wanting to drive it but wanting to keep it as pristine as it sits now.

DMAN302 said:
My guess is the car is causing him stress..wanting to drive it but wanting to keep it as pristine as it sits now.

I here that!!!!! I like driving my car, but hate driving it at the same time because I know I am going to have to clean it after I get home.

AND.......I always worry about getting rock chips or anything else happening to it when I do have it out :(

I have a hard time just getting her out of the garage most the time..almost always trying to talk myselft out of it. HOWEVER once I'm out I just enjoy the time SO much I can't explain it. You guys far more than I do realize the effort to have such a detailed ride and very few realize the effort to maintain it...I admire your efforts (both of you) and would probably be even more conservative if your cars were in my garage.

Thanks comp..it's so great to see the reaction when the car pulls up(something you're more than familiar with)..especially when the hood goes up but I still dream of a 'stock' notch in my driveway that I take to work or drive like I stole it most everytime I would drive it.

We must be related somehow! wife has an 04 GT vert and she cringes every time I leave the house with my 'evil grin' and keys in hand...she feels sorry for what the car is about to experience.

mansonozz said:
How funny is it when someone gushes over your car at a gas station or something, and you just think "wait till I pop the hood" :p

Yup :D They think the car is all that.....then you pop the hood and they are even more impressed.

Unfortunately....not everyone recognizes how much time is put into making it look like that.

I always like the reaction of the 60 plus yr old guys...just get the biggest chimes out of em. The kids are OK they tend to just make me uncomfortable walking away..but the older crowd they are a blast. Have you ever caught an older chevy guy craining his big ole chevy head to get a look while trying to seem completely uninterested...love to catch those guys.

mansonozz said:
How funny is it when someone gushes over your car at a gas station or something, and you just think "wait till I pop the hood" :p

That's the best!
On that note, for the right car, I would still trade it for an SVT. I have some mod plans for my next car (Mustang). Nothing to the extent that I've done to this one, though. A totally different direction.
And, like I said, if it doesn't go, I still have a ride that puts a huge smile on my face (...and others) every time I drive her.
I'm with 'D' and '87TTop', in that some don't realize what it takes to keep it clean. YOu have to watch the weather in order to drive it. I could take it out. But, I'd be cringing on every rain drop that fell to the ground...Thinking of what the motor is going to look like when I pop the hood.:)

Jeff

Well...My desires are now posted on SVTPerformance, GTAMC and here. LOL. We'll see if there are any replies. I just did a quick search of different images of Cobra's. I'd take any of them. Black, Teal or red.

~Jeff

bottlfed92 said:
You have to watch the weather in order to drive it. I could take it out. But, I'd be cringing on every rain drop that fell to the ground...Thinking of what the motor is going to look like when I pop the hood.:)

Jeff

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many cars usually go to this BBQ on Sunday Jeff? I was looking at the classes. Looks like we will be parking next to one another :nice: It will give me a good chance to see your car in person and shoot the s**t with you.

Looking forward to it. As long as the weather cooperates. I was going to go last year, but the weather was iffy.