lowering

dmann253

Jul 18, 2004
I want to lower my mustang in the front about 2 inches i bought some lowereing spindles but they caused my rims to not work so does anyone know of lowering parts that work with the original 13" rims?

• Sponsors (?)

dmann253 said:
I want to lower my mustang in the front about 2 inches i bought some lowereing spindles but they caused my rims to not work so does anyone know of lowering parts that work with the original 13" rims?

My front-end already sets too low and I scrape at just about every speed bump! Have you moved your Radiator up or something?

Sorry I guess I am no help on this one.
Chad

You could buy fox body springs like I did. ( 86 GT v-8 ) Then proceed to cut, install , remove ,cut ,reinstall. The springs are fairly inexpensive from autozone or advance. 1 wrap, or coil equals about 1 inch. But a word of caution, after the first wrap comes off, reduce cutting to half a coil and then a quarter till you get it where you like it. These springs have a better rate than the mustangII springs, they do not bounce like the ii's and will over all give a better ride.