LRS (50resto) now offers Layaway!

• Sponsors (?)

Awesome idea. I bet a lot of companies will start to follow suit. But how do you make subsequent payments to the account? Its too bad this feature isnt available online as I work two jobs and Im not at home when your people are answering the phones.

Awesome idea. I bet a lot of companies will start to follow suit. But how do you make subsequent payments to the account? Its too bad this feature isnt available online as I work two jobs and Im not at home when your people are answering the phones.

Our applications developer is working on adding this feature to the shopping cart, but I am unsure of when that will happen. To make subsequent payments, just call in to our sales team & they can apply payment, or you can mail in a check or money order referencing your layaway order #.

As soon as this option is available online, let us know. Im not home till after ten at night pretty much everynight and I do all my part shopping online. This will be the greatest thing since sliced bread, though Im sure my girlfriend will disagree. :rolleyes: