mach 1 wheels and brand new tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marks89GT

May 8, 2011
Dudley MA
I have a set of 4 2003 Mach 1 wheels from a 2003 Ford Mustang Mach 1. I had these on my V6 then I sold it and was going to put them on my 89 but now i think i may be going a different direction. the tires are Sumitomo HTR-Z II. 4k on them tops. They are in beautiful condition. I think 2 of them have a bit of curb rash on them. Ill try and get some better pics tomorrow. Located in Dudley Mass. looking to get around $750.

t1.JPG

t2.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

ya if you want to pick them up and sell the two that arent in good shape. 1 is perfect and one has minor minor rash. you could sell the ones that are bad for cheap. i have someone who wants to buy them for $500 ill give them to you if you can top that. he wants shipping but id rather a pick up.

still have them?

hello, i have been looking everywhere for a new set of these Ford Racing Mag500 rims for my Mach1, do you have them still? if so can you take more pics i want to see the damaged ones you claimed to have, not really interested in the tires. but if the rims are original Ford and not aftermarket hit me up and i will be interested in negotiations...

thanks!

Matt
-2003 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1

Status
Not open for further replies.