MagnaFlow pics!!

STANGKER

Jul 17, 2005
I just thought i would post a pic of how nice a dual cat back magnaflow system looks. For all the people looking to buy one, or interested in how it looks. I can take more but for now this is all i am gonna tease you with. :banana: :hail2: :worship:

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

• Sponsors (?)

Those look great! I'm looking to customize/upgrade in the near future. How much did that setup cost to put on, and how's the performance? Are you seeing any difference in HP or gas consumption? And what do they sound like on a V-6?

Hooray!!

Hooray for not spending thousands of dollars more on a gt that nobody wants because of gas prices....hooray for a v6 that looks just like a GT.....Hoooray for a beutiful exhaust system that was 200 dollars......Hoooray for an average of 23 mpg city....Hooray for people talking about horsepower that dont know anything. I agree Hooray. the exhaust was cheap, i cant describe how beutiful it is, perfect...nice and smooth in the cabin and loud and growly outside and behind. no it might not give me more horsepower, no way i or you can prove that, but anytime you change anything that has to do with the movement of air, might it be air filter, cai, or exhaust...you change the torque curve, it just moves. im sure everyone has there opinion on the subject but that is what i have always been taught. thanx for all the complements, if you wish i can post more pics, its a cat back magnaflow system, all stainless steel, lifetime warenty its great, best thing i did to my stang yet. :banana:

STANGKER said:
Now it might not give me more horsepower, no way i or you can prove that, but anytime you change anything that has to do with the movement of air, might it be air filter, cai, or exhaust...you change the torque curve,

:scratch: (Dyno) :scratch:

....... :shrug: . Still looks, good. Hooray for V6's when gas is rapeing people... although hooray for crazy fast V8's! Kew-Bras 390hp!!!!!! HOORAY!!! :rolleyes: :D