Major Wheel Issues at Big-o's

Mustang05

Nov 25, 2004
This last Saturday i toom my wheels and tires to be finally mounted on my car well. Big-o's took chunks out of my brand new 18x9 Black cobra bullits They said their machine "broke" and it lost pressure from the air hose flying off......well.. here is an update.. I went there today and i was told on Saturday that they would get their machine fixed and my other three wheels mounted in tires.. well none of it has happened. Aparently they called the "manufacturer" and could get a hold of them... so they didnt order my new wheel.... then they also didnt get a hold of the guy to fix their machine... i think im getting royally screwed. They have had all day to call.. what? did they call once and give up?! Also on Saturday they had all day until 4 to put my rims on my car but they didt start until and hour after work was over.. which is ok because thats when i got off but they still F***** up my wheel... Also.. I talked to the manager about the offspacing issue with the front calipers... He said that they dont "do" Spacers because if i got in a wreck insurance wouldnt pay for it because of the spacers and that would make them to liable.. also.. i mentioned shaving down the caliper.. He said he would rather do that than a spacer but i should contact ford to ask if it would void my warrenty... This is such B.S.! Im going to talk to them adn say if they dont get my S*** down by the end of this week ( Saturday ) then im taking my stuff back and having someone else do it.. and their are still def. paying for that wheels they f-d up.... sorry .. im just steamed... got to vent off... :bang:

• Sponsors (?)