Maryland performance shops.

redmustanggt

Jul 11, 2005
Well i just got my gears in and now i need a shop to install them. Ive talked with about 5 shops in maryland and all the shops say its gonna cost $400 just for install. Can someone give me a decent shop that will install them for less of a price.

• Sponsors (?)

Don't know of any in MD, but if drive out to Manassas there is a place called Excessive Motorsports. They did my gears & they are a great bunch of guys. Chris (the owner) does the installs himself. Let me know if you want their phone #.

The shop is actually in Beltsville, MD. It is Pasta's Garage. I don't think he remembers me, but he will most likely remember my car as it was a PITA to get the gears in (Cobra IRS). His # (301) 595-5020. Ask for Tony.

Maryland Shops

The croissants are delicious as are the cookies, brownies, scones, cupcakes and as far as I have been able to determine doing my own non-government subsidized study, everything tastes GREAT!I would love to see a coffee shop that offers a gluten-free selection! More and more people are sensitive to gluten so I would think it would be profitable.
------------------------------
Samflutch
Maryland Drug Treatment