MGW installed and more on the way

90bronconate

Apr 24, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
i installed the MGW shifter today. it's really great. the 2-3 shift is sooooo nice! stock wasn't bad, but this is deffinitley better.

i also ordered a pro chamber and flows. i know you guys all hate flows, but i think they sound great and i've never heard a mustang around here with them, much less a mustang with exhaust(or even a gt :shrug: it's kind of wierd. i'll see maybe 1 gt every other week). so that will also be done during my x-mas break. :)

edit- my spelling is atrocious

• Sponsors (?)

i have one on my viper spec t56, its pretty nice. much better than the pos that came with it and my steeda tri ax handle. it took my stang a little while to get used to it, tough getting in and out of gears, some minor grinding. i think those problems are because of other issues though (misadjusted clutch, trany not put in square etc). all of those problems will be gone when i get a new k member and my engine, trany.... all get pushed back a little bit.

enjoy it, did you get one of those gripper shifter knobs?
i didnt like mine too much at first, it wasnt as impressive as i thought it would be but now i like it. it just had to grow on me.
-fawcett