Mach 1 Mileage check

• Sponsors (?)

34Ford nice classic Ford you have. That would be a nice ride to take out. Also, where in western NC are you? My wife went to school in Cullowhee. We live in Monroe about 30 minutes east of Charlotte.

I order you to surrender your TP....bow down before the almighty Bunghole!

Bungholio.gif

Please excuse the dumb and off subject question, but what is IUP? I'm thinking of getting a Mach and just want to know if it's something I should ask about. By the way the Mach I'm looking at is an Azure Blue 04 with just over 1,300 miles.

96ninjaman said:
Please excuse the dumb and off subject question, but what is IUP? I'm thinking of getting a Mach and just want to know if it's something I should ask about. By the way the Mach I'm looking at is an Azure Blue 04 with just over 1,300 miles.
Interior Upgrade Package.....I just turned 8,000. Picked mine up Jan 04 with 30 miles on it.

96ninjaman said:

BUY IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :nice: