More "Dumbing Down"--rear view mirror

Lots of gadgetry in my new 'vert---some welcome, others maddening.
Among the latter, the automatically dimming rear view mirror, which decides for you when the lights behind you are too bright. Ineffective:notnice:
And the interior lights come on when you drive at night---for the life of me, I can't figure out how to put them off---another trip to the dealer to find out. The sync phone system will be hooked up today also, I hope.

• Sponsors (?)

These are all "minor" things that we all have to deal with and the lighting I'm sure can be adjusted in the menu somehow, although I'm not sure what the problem with the car turning the inside lighting on at night is....

It could be worse, you could be driving a Camaro :shrug:

These are all "minor" things that we all have to deal with and the lighting I'm sure can be adjusted in the menu somehow, although I'm not sure what the problem with the car turning the inside lighting on at night is....

It could be worse, you could be driving a Camaro :shrug:

You can dim the interior lighting or turn it off in the menu.

As to the interior lights---it was me who was "dumb." The instrument brightening wheel in the dash turns them on when turned to its limits---my bad. I would like to ditch the rear view mirror for a conventional one, tho. What's the "menu" & how do I access it---my dealer told me next to nothing about this car.