MOVING TO GREENVILLE, SC

SCORPION

Mar 2, 2004
Seaford, DE
Hey all.....I will be leaving California and headed to Greenville in late Oct/early Nov. I look forward to meeting any and all fellow stangers. I'll be going to school at ITT Tech. Anyway, just wanted to touch base and start getting to know all of you.

• Sponsors (?)

get ready to see more 3 series BMW's than you ever thought possible. You can thank the BMW plant (employee vehicles) for that. Everytime I pass through that area you see them everywhere. However, it would be nice to get on their road course. Good luck on your move.

thanks all......I lived in Albany, Ga for about 4 yrs or so, so I am used to the south and my brother-in-law will be in Spartanburg as an FBI agent so we will have some family there. If anyone knows of any job openings in G-Ville, would you pass them to me?

Hey man welcome, even if it is a little early..LOL Just like 97mboi said, we have a good club right in Greenville Upstate Mustang Club Check out the site, and click on the forums link, register and start posting...lol
We are mainly Foxbody and late models with a few classics thrown in for good measrues. Bone stock (like ours) to all out drag stangs. You can check out some of our rides at my web site..link in sig line.

That little LX wouldn't happen to be black in color would it??

PS....Let us know when and where you at once you moved in....We throw some wild cook outs!!!! Just ask anyone that was at my place 5/31/03...LMMFAO!!!!! :lol:

thanks all.....I have checked out the site and it looks interesting. I will let you all know where I am as soon as I get there....this house searching crap gives me such a headache.

anyway.....looking forward to meeting you all

Hint here..Things down here in Piedmont are cheaper than around Greenville, and we are only about ten mintues from the main part of Greenville. Also if you find something in Anderson Co. taxes are alot cheaper!!! Wished I would have known that before I bought this palce..LOL
If you don't mind Moblie Homes, there are some for sell/rent to own near me.

congrats, I hope to be moving there in 9 months myself. I have been visiting there for the past 6 years. you definatly want to get involved with the UMC, I have met a few of them and they are all pretty cool, I plan on joining once I make the move. also sc does not have inspections so I dont think it matters on tint and stuff. cant wait till I no longer have to get mine inspected.

Funny you ask about Greer, I lived there the first 17 yrs of my life and now work there. I've been living in Piedmont for 10 yrs now. But most of my family is still in Greer. It's not a bad place to live...done ALOT of growing since I moved out..LOL :)