Muff choices

• Sponsors (?)

sointech or bullits? i've never heard of these ?well i dont think i have? i want a good aggressive loud sound. i have the hookers now and it's not alll that loud till i hit WOT. I had bassnai equal lenths and bassani o/r/ x with american thunder's with 3 1/2 tips on the 95 and it was :drool: anyone got any good sound clips of these spintech or bullits? peace

john:p

SMOKEDYA said:
sointech or bullits? i've never heard of these ?well i dont think i have? i want a good aggressive loud sound. i have the hookers now and it's not alll that loud till i hit WOT. I had bassnai equal lenths and bassani o/r/ x with american thunder's with 3 1/2 tips on the 95 and it was :drool: anyone got any good sound clips of these spintech or bullits? peace

john:p

theres a sound clip on streetfire.net i will try and get the link for u this evening. i would right now but im at work and behind a firewall so websites are limited

My friend has a slp loud mouth exhaust system on his fire hawk. I know they have a single 3 in then a split to dual out of the muffler. The car sounds very nice. Kinda has a quiet grumble when putting along and it gets nice and loud when he puts his foot into it.