Mustang Depot??

• Sponsors (?)

Not bad, They are located here in town but still had to order almost everything that I got from them. But I paid for some stuff and left it there for almost a year and they still gave it to me, that's a bonus.

-Dave

RGS0907

well I finally received my order that was placed on the 24th of last month, sent them an email to figure out the status waited 3 or 4 days no response so I called them up they said if it didn't show up wednesday to call them back, I placed the call on a Monday well wednesday comes and no parts that night got an email saying it was just shipped and I finally received it tonight. I will personally not do anymore buisness with them but just because of the time it took to receive the order, as for the order it self I ordered a new instrument bezel, gauges, wire harness to make um work I am very pleased with it so far of course I have yet to install it but if you don't mind waiting I would say they are ok to deal with and if not for the wait i would deal with them again. Maybe i am just spoiled from NPD, Jeg's, Summit

sand1man said:
RGS0907

well I finally received my order that was placed on the 24th of last month, sent them an email to figure out the status waited 3 or 4 days no response so I called them up they said if it didn't show up wednesday to call them back, I placed the call on a Monday well wednesday comes and no parts that night got an email saying it was just shipped and I finally received it tonight. I will personally not do anymore buisness with them but just because of the time it took to receive the order, as for the order it self I ordered a new instrument bezel, gauges, wire harness to make um work I am very pleased with it so far of course I have yet to install it but if you don't mind waiting I would say they are ok to deal with and if not for the wait i would deal with them again. Maybe i am just spoiled from NPD, Jeg's, Summit

From a Customer Service point of view, Mustang's Unlimited is real good. Branda is OK as well. I had some sort of issue with both of these companies & they jumped right on it. With M.U. I returned some of the power steering hoses that I had ordered because they were junk. They thanked me for the feedback & gave me my money back right away... I ended up going OEM for the PS hoses & paying 5 times the price.