Mustang II Member's rides

Discussion in '1974 - 1978 Mustang II Talk & Tech' started by 77sleeper, Jan 1, 2005.

1. hello all new to the site but glad to be here
    don't know how to put pic's on here but will try

Attached Files:

2. more pic of my car

Attached Files:

3. these are a couple of years old. not much has changed.

Attached Files:

4. here are mine, the green one i still own but its been parked since 98' when i bought the red one off my good friend i pulled the motor out of the green one and put in the red one it has a 4speed i wanted a straight drive worse at the time but istill own it just need to get back on the road someday, enjoy:flag:

Attached Files:

5. here are a couple more of interior and motor

Attached Files:

6. last post i promise, tail end pic, and what the red one used to look like in 1989 when my friend first bought the car.

Attached Files:

7. here is mine

pretty stock except headers and exhaust

8. Open this thread
    Sticky: Wheel/Tire Combos Known to fit ( 1 2 3 4 5 6 7)

9. My Blue and white Cobra II

Attached Files:

10. underhood and interior pics

Attached Files:

11. Project77...the car looks great! Very nice restoration with factory marks and all.

Are those the Ansen wheels? Those are a perfect size for the MII.

Did you have the interior done? I was wondering if you had the seatbelts done at a local place or if they were done at SnakeOyl.

12. They are indeed Ansen spring 15X7 wheels with 215/60/15 tires. The seats were recovered and The belts are NOS pieces I believe.

13. For those of you that remember the roadster, I still have it but it's still not done yet.
    Here's some pictures from last year.

Attached Files:

14. and some more of the roadster...

Attached Files:

15. here's another full side shot (again) and a "tooth".
    By the way, the body works done now (primer) and one of these days I'll have a drivetrain back in it.

RII

Attached Files:

16. Project 77 - - You're car is beautiful! My first car was a '76 with the same color combination. Unfortunately, it was a mess and I was a kid. It had a lot of issues and eventually got traded in on an 86 Mustang.

I would love to have another one as nice as yours! You've done a great job on it!

17. Wow looking pretty sweet, definitely one of a kind...:nice:

18. Well, here is what I have right now. I hope by the end of this spring to have her painted and the interior put in.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. Finally got new rims and tires!!! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

20. New Rims...

Looks Great!