Mustang nut needs help!

vernman

Jan 6, 2007
Hi guys,

I need alittle help!, i live across the pond in cold old England, and Stangs are a little thin on the ground i`m looking to import a car and need some help to do this. I`d relly like a preseventy`s car coupe or fastback im not bothered coz their all beautyful to me. i need help in finding a car! i would like to do some restoration so it does not have to be in perfect shape, if anyone can help me in anyway by helping to find a car or with shipping info that would be really helpful.

You can email me direct at [email protected]

Thanks guys Steve, aka vernman:

• Sponsors (?)

I found this just browsing the internet, its all from one dealer they have some mustangs mixed in there, I saw at least 3 just skimming through. They say that shipping can be done at the buyer's expense, I assume they'll ship internationally, but they didn't have any shipping rates available. I think you'll have to e-mail them or call them if you find a car you're interested in and inquire about shipping, to get an idea of cost.

http://dealer.collectorcartraderonline.com/gallery.php?752041

EDIT: I was looking at a few of those cars and they seemed overpriced to me, I got mine for $5k in WAY better shape than one I saw for $7500, but you might find something still.

Goodluck in your pursuit! Its worth it :nice:

Steve, first off welcome to Stangnet, Mate!

You may want to check Ebay for starters to get a feel for price ranges and so forth. Look for cars in Arizona or other states in the dry southwest where rust is less of a problem. The less rust you'll have to deal with to start, the better off you'll be.

Good luck in your project! Stangnet is a fantastic resource with lots of knowledgable and friendly people.