My first two races

HOLY ****!! my first race was an integra also....we pulled up to a lite, and he was like "wut you got in there whiteboy" (meanwhile he was white also).....so i told him just exhaust, CAI, and a shifter, and he goes "oh man, this should be easy".....i raced him from the light til about 50 mph, where i had already put 4-5 cars on him.....at the next light, he gave me the finger and at the next right turn, he turned off and revved at me.....doofus...... :nonono:

• Sponsors (?)

N/A 300z's are not that fast. I walked 2 of them in my old 95 GT (T-5, Full exhaust, pullies, CAI) pretty easily. A auto vert would be a much closer race, but Gears/Shift-kit/TC will wake your car up like crazy.

My first race was a Honda civic with an awesome system, lowered, nice rims, and limo tint. Because the car looked somewhat classy I figured that it might actually be fast. I have to admit, for a civic it was probably the nicest IMO that a civic could look. Which is tastefully understated with nice rims.

Light went off, I heard the VTEC come engage as he revved up, but after about 10 mph I just walked him. Second race was against my brothers lightly modded 91 Camaro RS+ which I obviously destroyed. Third race was against an older T/A, like low 90s style, and I got annihilated.

adam

Well guys, I raced the 300zx again, and lost. :-(. He pulled about two cars on me! And whats worse is my dad said I need to save about 2500 before he will let me do anything to my car.

Synned said:
Well guys, I raced the 300zx again, and lost. :-(. He pulled about two cars on me! And whats worse is my dad said I need to save about 2500 before he will let me do anything to my car.

atleast you can take an integra. I am certain I would lose. :notnice:

How much money do you have saved now? Maybe you could try selling stuff. Maybe a kidney, you got to of them. :shrug: