My G/f Just Got A Srt-4

215what

Apr 14, 2005
NM
I have been talking about this in a another thread and she picked it up to night. It's on time to start moding :nice: I no she cant drive for s*** I know I will win for now but iam happy for her it's nice chick car :rlaugh: let you no what happan's when we race! :banana:

• Sponsors (?)

215what said:
I have been talking about this in a another thread and she picked it up to night. It's on time to start moding :nice: I no she cant drive for s*** I know I will win for now but iam happy for her it's nice chick car :rlaugh: let you no what happan's when we race! :banana:

lol, are you surprised she went through with it? You could always sabotauge(sp?) the SRT, lol.

Dodge's quality control isn't the greatest, but, I do think that the reliability "issues" that people with SRT-4's have, are self induced. When you get some 16-year old retard that doesn't know a damn thing about the car and starts F'ing with it, it will turn out to be a nightmare. Then, he/she gets on one a an online forum like this, and says how his car is the "biggest piece of crap"....

Joe

ANd any american auto manufacturer is much better than dodge for quality...?

Except for my mustang Chrysler products are all I will buy (by choice). Then when you hate GM and want a v8 rwd vert it only leaves you with one thing.... and it is a Ford so that helps too (my second choice)...

Chris

got to drive it last night oh man this car is fast for stock kinda suck 1st - 2nd but 3rd it over the car has a lot more power then my mustang up top. I dont see the car making it to 100k to much stress on every thing! But it is a neon (not a man's car) I dont think it sad that she has a faster car then me it's just motivation for me to get more mod's beside's my car is old tec vs new at least my car is payed off!!

215what said:
got to drive it last night oh man this car is fast for stock kinda suck 1st - 2nd but 3rd it over the car has a lot more power then my mustang up top. I dont see the car making it to 100k to much stress on every thing! But it is a neon (not a man's car) I dont think it sad that she has a faster car then me it's just motivation for me to get more mod's beside's my car is old tec vs new at least my car is payed off!!
thats the way i see it too!!!....my friend whos 17 just bought an 05 audi a4 1.8t quattro and put a custom chip, injectors, catback, and short shifter in there.......hes like "i could take you man and own ur ass", and i was like ok man you paid ****in 35k for your car and your catback was like 1000 bux........my car was 4500, and i paid 50 bux for 2 flows, and i could give you a run for your money, and possibly beat you...........

stprorolla49 said:
thats the way i see it too!!!....my friend whos 17 just bought an 05 audi a4 1.8t quattro and put a custom chip, injectors, catback, and short shifter in there.......hes like "i could take you man and own ur ass", and i was like ok man you paid ****in 35k for your car and your catback was like 1000 bux........my car was 4500, and i paid 50 bux for 2 flows, and i could give you a run for your money, and possibly beat you...........

Yea one of my friend's dad bought him an 04 Audi TT, and he thought he's really cool cus he drives a $35k sports car that ran mid-14's and his daddy bought him. :rolleyes: Nice guy and all, but geez, he needs to learn the value of earning his own.