My New Ride

• Sponsors (?)

Thanx for compliments. I just got to make it a little louder. It comes with magnaflows from roush. Figured I would just add the MRT H Pipe, That should do it for the exhaust. Then I'll get the pulley, and then Im done.:D That's what we all say!

Holy Crap!!! That is one hell of a find man. Treat that Mustang WELL!!!! AWESOME!

Keep it completely stock and with that signature it will hold its value very well.

Thanx for the compliments guys. I figured I'd get a car that was a lttle special. I gotta hold on to this for while. Me and my wife are expecting our first child, and she told me I have to stop swapping mustangs every so often. :( But we will be busy with the baby, so we are excited about the little one coming. The Roush is a plus!

javsvt said:
So I sold my 03 GT. But I got something else, blown. Its a 02 Roush stage 3, and I love it. You dont see tham that often around here. I have to put more pics on different post. Sorry, im computer dumb.Here are some pics.

Sweeeet. If (when) I get another Mustang, it'll probably be a Roush S3 or a Saleen (supercharged) :hail2:

Thanx for those pics LI98, I had a ball out in long island that day. Cool people out in the island. As you notice in the first few pics of the car it has ROUSH on the side. With LI98s pics it has 360R on it. I took 360R off because it is a STAGE 3, not a 360R. For those that are unfamiliar with the roushes, a 360R is a base GT with the blower on it. Where a STAGE 3 is fully loaded, suspension, brakes etc. Edelbrock liked the stripes so they put them on. Stage 3 didnt have any stripes, so I like the stripes, but dont like explaining the 360r and stage 3 difference. I like the ROUSH on the side. Hey LI98, any shows coming up? :D