n2o stock motor times

Jackie Chan

I didn't read this.
Founding Member
Oct 17, 2002
Orlando, FL
some new times on the kit. stock 17x8 cobra wheels all around with 26x11.5 et streets out back

the breakdown of the best pass and a vid cap

etswed.jpg

View attachment 457670
tire.jpg

launch vid
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=903180940&n=2

Attachments

• etswed.jpg
    etswed.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 54
  • tire.jpg
    tire.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 61
  • Sponsors (?)

Those are pretty good times. You still have a good bit left in the 60' time though. Get that down lower and watch your times drop. Cool vid. man!:D
You can easily get into the 7.40's and 11.70's w/ a better 60'.
Your right on my tail, but not for long!!!:p

yeah, my susp consists of eibach lowering springs, koni adj struts and sensatrac shocks. spraying that kit out of the hole i should be in the 1.5s with a better setup easily, i mean these 60's are only slightly better than what the car has done on motor. i still have my seats in and am on 17's. i have been contemplating ditching the a/c and going with a electric wp.

gmkillr said:
Those are pretty good times. You still have a good bit left in the 60' time though. Get that down lower and watch your times drop. Cool vid. man!:D
You can easily get into the 7.40's and 11.70's w/ a better 60'.
Your right on my tail, but not for long!!!:p
haha, i just re read the "on my tail"

i might have to pull the interior, throw on slicks and skinnies, new springs, throw in a race seat, up the jets to 200, add a little timing and let it rip.

175, 10 degrees advanced timing and 110 octane(simply because i dont have a wideband). if i had a wideband i would have stepped up already.

the s trim is on the way. but now someone is trying to push a turbo and trickflow topend on me