Needing some fasteners for the front end

RazorsStang

Founding Member
Feb 7, 2001
Vancouver, WA
My 98 Cobra has been the victim of another lady on her cell phone and basically on the bunch for a lot longer than I care to admit. I have recently gotten some new headlights and header panel from LRS and they should be arriving here in a few days, but they do not include any of the original fasteners (i.e. screws nuts bolts) to put everything in place. Now would I be lucky enough to have one of y'all with a manual who may possibly know how many, what dimensions, etc. these parts are and let me know? Much thanks if so!:D

• Sponsors (?)

most header panel bolts are 8mm's and a few 10mm's here and there on it. im not sure about how many are on there but you can use all of your old ones or take a few old ones to a hardware store and buy several. dealer can get them bolts for sure. if they cant give them a newer year model they will all be the same size i assure you.

My 98 Cobra has been the victim of another lady on her cell phone and basically on the bunch for a lot longer than I care to admit. I have recently gotten some new headlights and header panel from LRS and they should be arriving here in a few days, but they do not include any of the original fasteners (i.e. screws nuts bolts) to put everything in place. Now would I be lucky enough to have one of y'all with a manual who may possibly know how many, what dimensions, etc. these parts are and let me know? Much thanks if so!:D

You needing something like this?

Mustang 94-04 Front Bumper Cover Hardware Kit by Ford at LRS - Same Day Shipping!