New AQHA info

damills

Sep 3, 2004
Morristown
I sent an email AQHA to inquire about my membership date and if the program would be extended past 12/31/04. Here is a "cut and paste" from an email from AQHA, hope it helps. I talked to my dealership, they will honor the rebate.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your recent e-mail. Your official date of membership is November 4, 2004, you will be eligible for the rebate December 4, 2004. The rebate doesn’t have a set expiration date. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department Monday - Friday 8-5 CST. Thank you for your interest and support of AQHA!

Lesley Conner

Customer Service

American Quarter Horse Association

(806) 376-4811

http://www.aqha.com

American Quarter Horse Association is the largest equine breed registry in the world.

• Sponsors (?)

damills said:
I sent an email AQHA to inquire about my membership date and if the program would be extended past 12/31/04. Here is a "cut and paste" from an email from AQHA, hope it helps. I talked to my dealership, they will honor the rebate.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your recent e-mail. Your official date of membership is November 4, 2004, you will be eligible for the rebate December 4, 2004. The rebate doesn’t have a set expiration date. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Department Monday - Friday 8-5 CST. Thank you for your interest and support of AQHA!

Lesley Conner

Customer Service

American Quarter Horse Association

(806) 376-4811

http://www.aqha.com

American Quarter Horse Association is the largest equine breed registry in the world.
So it's $30 for a year and you get $500 toward a new ford? Can it be used with the X-Plan? Thanks. Scott.

Stangnut said:
Didn't their website used to state the exp date was 12/31/04 or am I just imagining things?
It doesn't say it anymore.

Jason

I think it did say that it expired at the end of the year. Ford may have exteneded the contract. I hope they did!

You get a membership card in the mail.
Once you've been a member for 31, (yes 31 days) you are eligible for the discount.
This is assuming your dealer will accept the discount.
If you have any problems with your dealer saying it's not allowed on the 05 Stang or he claims he doesn't know how to use it, ask around.
There are plenty of salesmen and dealers on the Mustang sites that will help you.

Jason