new best ET

rgs

Dec 11, 2004
Vancouver, Canada
well went out to the track tonight, it was the last races of the season so i thought i might as well get out there.

my old best was 13.79 @ 102 w/ a 2.16 60 ft

my new best is 13.59 @ 104 w/ a 2.12 60 ft :banana:

you shoulda seen the look on my face when they handed me my time slip, i was so fkn surprised!

its kinda weird cause the only thing i changed from my old record was a cold air intake and i changed from a hurst short shifter to a b&m ripper.

i think those ricers know something about those cai's that we dont.

• Sponsors (?)

635842_27_full.jpg

theres my timeslip, my mph was 104.12 there, stupid cardomain symbol

rgs said:
thx a lot :)

can't wait for next season @ my track!!
Excellent times, for an intake/bolt on car, very impressive. Did you notice a big difference after swapping cams with your stock heads still on there? I always wondered what type of horsepower a cam was worth with stock heads.

Also, am I reading this right... are you opening your "own" track?? Or do you just mean at your local track? (Having your own track would be the best thing imaginable!)

94MustangGT5.0 said:
Excellent times, for an intake/bolt on car, very impressive. Did you notice a big difference after swapping cams with your stock heads still on there? I always wondered what type of horsepower a cam was worth with stock heads.

Also, am I reading this right... are you opening your "own" track?? Or do you just mean at your local track? (Having your own track would be the best thing imaginable!)

omg i wish i had my OWN track, that would be sooo sweet.

and in response to the cam question. everything was done before i bought the car, therefore i have absolutely no idea about gains for anything on my car :(