New best times at Woodburn Drags 7/15

• Sponsors (?)

woodburn in Oregon right? You should be running very close to sea level so i would think thats average... :shrug: Is this your first time racing this car?

I went out for my first run ever and was running low 15s all night (only mod was a K&N, bent exhaust). After the 6th try i managed to pull off a 14.7. This is at 4000 ft, and i dont remember the altitude correction exactly but i think thats a very low 14.

Then my stock shifter went to ****- and the best ive ran so far is a 14.4... :( Not for very long though ;)

Man those aren't bad times. My 97 Cobra mods listed...but actually only 3.73's..(I thought they were 4.10's), ran 14.0 at 100.00 at Lapeer Dragway on street tires. My 60ft times were 2.1-2.2's. It was hot as can be, and the car hated RPM's above 5,900, so it suffered a little bit, but 14.0 is what I got. My 96 Cobra same mods with 4.10, before the blower on Nittos, was [email protected] MPH. Same track, same 60 ft times. If I were you, just get some better tires, and just practice at the same track. Good luck and keep your head up!!

Thats a poor 60', but if you could knock that down to about 2.0 you'll be seeing hi 13s. Your suspension isn't helping you either.

Other than thats your times are avergage with that 60', traps seem a little low, what was the weather like that day?