new best today

• Sponsors (?)

i just bought an s-trim with 42's, 80mm pro-m, power pipe, etc... i already have 165's, cam, cobra intake. i have been told to supplement my 255 in-tank with a t-rex, what ya think. i also have a snow stage 2 meth kit. that is some pretty stout numbers there.

Don't forget you had "bar setting" tires out back too. :D

What impresses me is that you are doing this on a stock clutch, tranny, and rear end! Just think if you'd have raced yesterday as well...

thanks guys and yes i had the tires off of pauls car , and still had a little trouble with traction but it was probabaly my fault i thought i heated them enough ? i was hoping for a 10.9 and my mph is high good but ithink i have pushed the poor stock clutch too far:shrug: does anyone know if this is a record for fastest stock clutch ????

bimmertech. i have a 255 intank and a t-rex and 38lb inj. with a 4-1 fmu , they pretty much tuned out the fmu with my chip ,but its a nice safety factor . the only thing holding you back might be that cobra intake the ports are way smaller than that on the heads i had one b4 my track heat .

decklid11.jpg

here is a pic b4 i put in on the car . you can see how we smoothed out the under side and molded in the wing

YEAHLOH95 said:
decklid11.jpg

here is a pic b4 i put in on the car . you can see how we smoothed out the under side and molded in the wing

That car in the background looks familiar, but man those wheels are ugly. LOL!
:)

I thought I took some better pics of your trunk for you than that one Troy, didn't I?