New dyno and track times (03 SVT Cobra)

JrSVT

Oct 5, 2006
Well, after installing the Billet Flow 2.76 upper pulley and Aux idler and belt. I decided to put some new NGK TR6 sprark plugs in. Then I took it to the dyno and made 3 pulls. Then next day, I went to a test and tune to see how it performed at the track. Here are the results:

Dyno - 463 RWHP 469 RWTQ SAE :cheers:

Track - 1.78 60'
7.62 1/8th
94.32 MPH

Jr.

• Sponsors (?)

nice, any other mods? tires?

sorry for the long delay in responding. Yes...I have a K&N FIPK II, BBK twin 65mm TB, Bassani catted X and bassani catback, along with a Spec stage 3 clutch. I also have the MT DR's on the stock wheels. I'm loving the car with all the extra power over the stock pulley. If anyone own's an 03/04 cobra....pulley that thing! (hint hint Uncle Meat):D

Jr.

u.m. what about a 3.10...requires no tune and only increases boost a little bit and keeps u in a good range. and it is not the DARK SIDE!!!
Saying the 3.10 doesn't require a re-turn is a loaded statement. If the car was still running the pig rich factory tune and had ZERO other mods on it, NO CAI, NO cat-back, NO mid-pipe, then yes... a 3.10 in most instances would be safe on a bone stock car. But any change to the intake or exhaust path in the way of modification can alter the A/F ratio. Personally I wouldn't chance installing ANY smaller pulley without running the car on a dyno with wide band in order to ensure you're not running lean anywhere in the RPM band.

U.M.