new dyno numbers

93cobraxx

Founding Member
Sep 2, 2002
dynoed my 04 gt today to get some baseline #'s put down 231 rwhp
and 275 ftlb, let it cool for 10 mins then backed it up with another 231 hp and 276 ft lb, let it cool 10 mins then pulled the air silencer and put down 236.5 hp and 280.7 ft lb, picked up at evey point on the graph by a soid 5 hp and 5 ft lbs by pulling the silencer, didnt get an a/f reading :shrug: guess they charge extra for that, but i was happy with my numbers

• Sponsors (?)

Very nice #'s for a stocker :nice:

Id do the most expensive stuff first, if I had it to do over again, that would be what I would have done :D.
Ex. L/T's, midpipe, and catback at once; then do gears and a chip; then do your air intake setup, TB, CAI, MAF, Plenum, ect... You can also through a good tune in there to make the most out of your combo :D
Of course there is one exception, if you have a 5 speed, for all that you consider holy put a new shifter on that bad boy!!!!!!!!! :D

yea i plan on doing the lt's first with of right after tha catback seeing as that isnt that cheap either at 565, i already have a tri-ax that i put in it, and the dyno is with 1600 miles on the car