New Engine / Transmission + More Goodies! :)

So part of the question is..are those heads forged (not that big a deal OTHER than him being honest)? and was the block on boost? .. and does it have zero miles or 25k? Cause we don't know if what the guy says has any truth to it?

Why didn't you just buy my engine? I am an honest guy, just ask anyone here who has done business with me. :)

• Sponsors (?)

"never dynoed, it was street tuned and it put down 300-350 never boosted or juiced... "

What does "street tuned" mean? And how can you tell how much rwhp you have based on this AND 300-350!? That is a huge disparity. I could understand saying 325-330. Another question. Why would anyone put old 92 forged pistons (not heads I meant, lol) in a new build? Why not put new parts in a new build? I am just curious.

Adam, you have done a good job of follow up at least and maybe you can just get your money back. $1200 could/would have been a good deal but you don't get something for nothing I always say..

Also, yo umight take it apart and it looks fine. :shrug: But again, why would someone put adapters for a turbo set up in without ever having a turbo on it. :shrug:

yes this guy scammed you ...get your cash back man this is a sour deal that one thread he made about stock internals and trick flow heads and the engine was regasketed intake and t.b. ....that guys a prick..you didn't even get the intake so that was a flat out lie to your face..... the rockers look to be stock... and the no oil and crap plug lead me to believe he is giving you a lemon ...its probley got stock internals with 190k miles on them but the only way to know is to get that head off....with a fresh hone with no miles those cylinder walls should look perfect and clean as **** especially since he says its rebuilt never run and no oil in it...seems weird.....take the engine back and get your cash back tell him you just want your money back if he says no then start the threats dont back down to a scam deal and its best to call him and set up a place to meet....but dont let him know your pissed or want your cash back because he could dissapear.....tell him some **** about considering buying the intake or something and wanting to look at it...then set up a date like 3 or 4 days from now and when you show up there tell him you had the engine tore down and your not happy with what you got and you got scammed so if he wants to give your cash back for his motor you will walk away but if not then you will press charges on him