New exhuast thread...

Discussion in '2005 - 2014 Specific V6 Tech' started by echo7, May 19, 2005.

1. echo7

echo7 Member

Okay, so the other one titled "I attempted to get duals" had been closed over a misinterpretation of a signature, now lets get back on the discussion of going duals on a v6 and the effects of X/H pipe and placement. So what's new MSP?
  2. NJstangpilot

NJstangpilot New Member

Jimminie Cricket!

I go away for ONE day and all hell breaks loose. (Had an all-day training seminar, no computer access)

Note to Moderators: Is there any way you can delete all the posts/replies from 05/17/05 on ... you know, the big misunderstanding(s) ... and reopen the thread for business?

I thought it was a good thread until the confusion yesterday, so can't we just "erase" everything from yesterday and pretend it never happened?

MSP shared some good personal experience about his troubles and modification results and I would like to continue the thread (info in 2 separate threads is confusing and difficult to follow chronologically).

I would like to hear his (further) results.
  3. echo7

echo7 Member

As do I, and i hope he isn't banned, i mean he just made a simple misinterpretation...
  4. duner

duner Mr. Warmth

Guys he was never in jeopardy of being banned. I don't mind deleting the poop and reopening the thread. You guys were having a great discussion.
  5. echo7

echo7 Member

Thanks duner :nice: