New owner 1990 2.3 5 speed

Some Punk Kid

Sep 13, 2004
Just got her on a trade. Pritty happy with it. But the darn headlights are yellowed. Does anyone think them Diomond Cut ons are worth it? wheres a good cheap place to get em if they are? And the dame pedal feel oftley close for my big feet. Would them after market ones fit big feet better? ANd where would be a good place to get them? TY

• Sponsors (?)

Most aftermarket pedal setups are Bigger (i.e. closer together). Headlights ...i picked up a 6 piece set for around 150 (50resto.com). usualy worth the upgrade, brightens up the front of the car.

btw welcome to the 2.3 world :)

So would you say they are better for big feet? Im a size 13 AAA. And man i go to punch the clutch and i hit the break lol. Also whats a good tire size for me? She needs front tires. Just gonna get something cheap and good till i get a nice set of rims.

Cool them headlights look hardcore. Whats the best place to get em? ALso any word on if any aftermarket pedal would work better for bigger feet? also whats the best place for liek shift knobs and other cool stuff like that? ANd on a side note whats the best sway bars for handling? The gts? or bigger? Ty for your guys times

Pedals can be had pretty much anywhere...i believe 50resto carries a billet set, or you can just get the cheapy ones at autozoo , bout the same size (even get them in neon purple if thats your flavor! ;) ). Gt's are a good pull for the front sway bar (any fox year) ...you can pull a rear sway off pretty much everything...the rears are the same.

Some Punk Kid said:
Cool them headlights look hardcore. Whats the best place to get em? ALso any word on if any aftermarket pedal would work better for bigger feet? also whats the best place for liek shift knobs and other cool stuff like that? ANd on a side note whats the best sway bars for handling? The gts? or bigger? Ty for your guys times
the Headlights i got From www.procarparts.com they are the Diamond Clear 6pc with amber corners. You can also get em with clear corners too. As for the rest of the stuff check out Stangnets Very own Partshopper.com

Dr.

Heheheh purple. Ok Looked on procarparts. Found OEM head lights bu tnot diomond. The serch goes on. Also a few questions on fenders. Now im going with a Cervinis Front Air dam and rear valance with stock gt side skirts. How do you all think that look with a dark blue paint job? Also as fas as i understand My Fenders on my car now. Wount fit as wide as a tire as the gt fenders. AM i right? And i do belive i need to roll the lip to fit 9 inch wide rim with 245 tires right? My big question is, does anyone know where to get a Fiber glass front fender with the lip allready rolled for large tires? I also wanna use the fiberglass to get wight off the nose for handling. Well as allways ty for the time guys