New seat covers are in!!!

scrming

Aug 9, 2005
Made the trip to MRT day.... For my new seat covers!!! WOOHOO!!! I've been wanting them for a very long time! MRT now offers a very affordable "Leather-Look" cover!

Here's a quick couple of pics... will be doing a more in-depth write up on my webite... eventually! LOL!

driver_seat0.jpg

driver_seat1.jpg

driver_seat2.jpg

rear_seats.jpg

Here's the MRT site: http://www.mrt-direct.com/2005/Pages/intpackage.php

• Sponsors (?)

The Fang said:
Those are nice :) lil pricey but still nice! Everything is now tho.

Thanks guys!

Just looked it up... Stock leather trim seats list at $695 and the only part of the Ford seats that is actually leather is the center seating area of the front seat, the rest is vinyl... so at $499 for a better looking and a more comfortable seat, it was worth it to me... BUT... I talked with MRT yesterday... They will be announcing new pricing VERY SHORTLY!!!

I'm not into leather and vinyl. Its hot here in the south and stickin to the seats is a turn off. I do see the advantage of leather/vinyl is easier to clean tho.
Good to see ya back scrming and have enjoyed ur write ups on mods. :)

I agree with Fang, however its not enough of a concern for me to not buy leather. In fact, I haven't had a car without leather since 1994. I just love leather seats...

That said, You'd think there would be a HUGE market for seat covers that have an air blower for ventilation. Caddy sells this in the STS but you'd think there wouldn't be that much of a jump for the aftermarket....

I'd certainly go for that...

A&B 06GT said:
those look really good, ive got the ones from katzkin and i just put them in last night i gotta take pics. Did you do the install? other than that GREAT LOOK!

Thanks!

No... I worked the camera while the MRT guys did the install! LOL!