New shocks and struts...

click

Nov 13, 2003
I'm pretty sure my shocks and struts are shot... whenever i go over bump or up an incline real fast i hear a squeak or i can sit on my bumper and its way to easy to push the car down. And when I get 4 people in my car the weight problem is bad cause my shocks dont support the weight i guess. Its too soft or something.

So i was wondering was a good set of shocks and struts that aren't too much. I don't really drag or anything, just the occasional run against the friend, so i want mostly a nice street ride. Any suggestions will be great.

Thank you!

• Sponsors (?)

What about the KYB's on 50resto. I dont really need adjustable. I hardly race just because theres so many cops in my city. I heard my city has the highest cop to person ratio in the country. So i dont know. But i just need a nice ride and no noises going up/down bumps or ditches. Thanks

i like my tokico mach-1 take off's

are you sure the squeak isnt one of your front balljoints? i had one go bad and it squeaked when turning and whenever i went over bumps

my front end is fine, its just my rear end is too bouncy. Very little weight in the car make the exhaust rattle, squeaks in the rear end, and when i push on the rear its way too easy and soft. My struts may be good but i know my shocks are gone. But i think i would rather just replace them together... where did u get your tokico takeoffs?