New suspension goodies!

I FINALLY got some good LCA's. I got a pair of UPR Pro-Street chrom-moly lca's. While doing the install, I had to replace the rear sway bar because a previous owner welded the sway bar where it had broken, and the way he did it, it made it impossible to fit with the new control arms. So I ordered an Eibach solid rear sway bar.

A few pics:

img1848ru3.jpg

img1851mn8.jpg

img1855qy0.jpg

And I snapped this picture real quick cuz I thought it was funny. Reminds me of stock ride height LOL :D (wierd lighting though, hence the fade in the middle)
img1854kh7.jpg

I took it for a spin after all was said and done, and WOW. Made a huge difference, this thing is absolutely flat in the turns. some of the best money I have spent on the car for sure :nice:

I have some Koni Reds coming next week to round out the rear suspension as well!

• Sponsors (?)

good god that rearend is clean! I wish I had as much time and patience as you to clean and paint all underbody parts :nice:
That eibach sway bar sure tucks-up in there nicely doesn't it? My stock one hangs a bit lower now with the new LCA's.

Very nice! How much was the sway bar if you don't mind me asking?

Only $73! Get the sway bar for a fox body, it fits perfect and is cheaper than the 94+ version. The part # is EIB-3510-320R if you decide to pick one up. I sort of took a gamble, knowing that a stock fox body sway bar would fit, but I wasn't sure about an aftermarket one. I guess it all worked out pretty good!