New vehicle project

grey5.0beast

Cookies should never be DUNKED!!!
Aug 3, 2004
atl ga
So its not a mustang, its a BOAT! Just a little zipper. We were in FL visiting my aunt and uncle and my uncles dad had a boat that I rode around in two summers ago. It was thrown through the air in Huricane Ivan. But, no body damage occurred lol, just a watered down motor. We left FL with a 3 seater Bayliner Jazz for $450. We got right down to business and after having it two days the motor is completly stripped and out of the boat(see blue bucket pic) Now we will be installing a 120hp jet boat motor, up from a stock 90 hp, it will be sweet. Check it out.
FYI the pics make it look sea foam but its aqua.
View attachment 469196
View attachment 469198
View attachment 469199
View attachment 469202
motor.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Nice find man. I've never seen a Bayliner Jet boat before. Not a big fan of Bayliner's but a jet boat might be different. Good luck with it and have fun. I know those jet boats like that are fun. 60 mph and cut the wheel as hard as possible and stay on the throttle. Always fun!
Brandon

What new Stang are you getting? And do you already have the 120hp motor for the boat? Man, I wish I came across a deal like that! We just got a 20 ft. Regal in that was flipped upside down during the tornado. This boat sat upside down under water w/ the owners dock upside down on top of the boat for 2 months before they recovered it last week. Talk about a nasty storm damaged boat! This thing is trashed and smells something fierce! I did pull out 15 pirch and bluegill that were swimming around in it.

lol at the fish in the boat. I don't know what one I am getting but my buick gets 13.8 mixed hwy/city driving and that just plain sucks, my mustang with 3.73s gets about 18 in town. Time for a stang asa DD. No I don't have the motor yet, I am following up on two motors that one guy has, a 90 hp motor rebuilt and ready to go for 1000 or a 120 hp in need of some minor work for 500. I am making the drive to toccoa, ga(45 min away) to check them out so I'll let yall know how it goes.